Are you tired of trying to find solutions to hide your marionette lines? There are plenty of people above the age of 40 who struggle with visible wrinkles and have the odds against them. The good news is there are several solutions to this issue; hence you do not have to settle on the simple fact that you have to live with your genetic disposition.
What are marionette lines?
These are lines that look like creases on the outer corner of your mouth. These visual lines make your face pouty because they drag down your entire facial frame. Marionette lines are a serious problem because you cannot fix them with any serum, and they only get worse as you age. While these lines are not harmful, they constantly remind you of age and the unwillingness to care for your skin. We will look at everything about these lines and the most common dermatology clinic treatments to deal with them effectively.
Causes of marionette lines
- Facial expressions – Constant smiling and laughing are suitable for the soul, but they can promote permanent tissue folds that eventually become marionette lines.
- Aging – A natural loss of facial volume robs your skin of the necessary fat that eliminates lines and wrinkles.
- Dehydration – Lack of moisture is the number one way to cause wrinkles and folds.
- Genetics – One of the first signs of getting marionette lines is that you will notice them with your older family members.
Radiesse in marionette lines and cheeks are likely to start in your late 20s and early 30s, as your body ages and succumbs to environmental and genetic conditions. Keep in mind that some people will not get these lines until later in life at ages 60 and above, but they still need treatment to keep the skin together.
Cosmetic services in Greensboro to treat marionette lines
The best way to treat these lines is to prevent them before they progress to more profound and more apparent wrinkles. The following treatment options are excellent at preventing or reducing existing lines to the point of eradicating them.
- Fillers promote collagen formation and restore a smooth surface that lasts several years, such as the best lip injections in Greensboro.
- Facelift – This was the traditional method of dealing with wrinkles before the fillers came along. We understand that this method comes with different results and are ready to offer you consultation on how it can work.
- Laser – The treatment penetrates the deepest layers of the skin to stimulate elastin and collagen production.
- Microneedling – The treatment involves making many tiny holes into the skin to make the skin suppler and smoother by triggering repair and replacement mechanisms.
- Botox – Botox works to correct deep creases by filling in the empty and deep creases.
CarBeautiful has several options for treating marionette lines with fast and effective clinical solutions. Please take advantage of our consultative solutions to discuss your medical profile and get a treatment suggestion that fits you best. Reach out online to our skin cancer clinic or call 910-554-6856 for fast feedback.
Greensboro NC 27408